Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Go to the Studio Ghibli museum
- •Speak in front of a crowd about a cause that means everything to me
- •Be really, really good at playing an instrumentWhat's the point of knowing how to play a handful of instruments, but not being great at any of them?
If ever I suddenly become good lol
- •Ponyo on the cliff by the sea
- •Princess Mononoke theme
- •Ave Maria
Things people say that I don't really want to forget. Inspired by Debby Ryan's list.
- •"Janel, you have powerful thoughts"- My lit teacher about my essays
- •"It's so light...like a croissant"- Darryl
- •My dad looking at a tarsier facing another direction, "is it ashamed????"
Will involve a lot of names a random person may not know.
- •Bernice laughs at my jokes even if they're terrible (EVEN when she denies that she does)
- •My brother asks me to watch anime with him because I think he wants to spend time with me
- •Strawberry milk
- •Why is there always a battle about which cause is more important?
- •At what age is it acceptable to consider someone a "daddy"?The connotation you are assuming is correct
- •Family and friendsObvious reason
- •Haven't read all the books on my shelf yet.I hoard.
- •I want to see if I really can become a doctor.Hard to tell right now.