Things I'd do as president
- •Stay humble but assertive. Tell people to address me by my first name, not Mr. President.
- •Talk to the press. When I walk out of a building and they are asking questions, I'd sit down on the steps and talk to them one on one.
- •Do more about smoking. Make it illegal to smoke around other people in almost all circumstances.
- •Be charismaticTry to unite both sides while being neutral and likable to both
- •Improvise speeches since I'm good at that and be honest. It will feel natural and connect with the voters.