Already on li.st? Open in app.
3 weeks into medical school and I'm starting to notice the underlying attitudes some boys have towards smart women
- •2 boys in my class joked I could be their secretary when they become orthopedic surgeons
- •what. the. fuck.
- •they make me like I need to prove myself and earn my spot here
can't believe it's been a whole year since my backpacking trip but here are some of my favorite memories
- •straight off the plane in Dublin and feeling way way out of my comfort zone.look at those blue skies though!!
- •Paris was everything I imagined it could be.we spent the day in the Jardin des tulleries, attended tea time at Shakespeare & company, witnessed a proposal on the love lock bridge and devoured the BEST ice cream on the planet (pictured above)
- •Switzerland had the most memorable hostel #tentsit was also the most expensive place so we ate pb&j sandwiches and splurged on wine and chocolate
it's been quite the gap semester
- •Greenville, SCstarted the year with a lil road trip with my dad and spent a few days in this cute town. Falls Park was beautiful and we loved all the cozy local coffee shops
- •Asheville, NCa family favorite. Dad and I spent the week trying as many breakfast places as we could and managed to squeeze in two trips to our favorite restaurant, Tupelo Honey
- •Atlanta, GAactually booked this when I was in Asheville. spur of the moment decided to make the trip with friends to see The Weeks, a super fun/rowdy southern rock band I'm lowkey obsessed with
I've been on here for a few months but much prefer reading other people's lists to making my own
- •I graduated college in December and start medical school in less than a month (feeling v anxious/excited)
- •my parents call me red, my friends call me ging and redhead fun facts are my favorite type of fun facts
- •I love concerts and try to go to at least one show a monthHere's a pic from Flogging Molly a couple of weeks ago