Top 5 TV Shows of All Time
The way I feel right now
- •The SopranosThe 🐐. The show that created the term "Prestige TV" this show is just an absolute joy to watch. Every season has its great moments. I tend to skew towards Mob shows and movies but this show is so much more than that. It should be the first show on anyones list of shows to watch.
- •Game of ThronesA stunning show that continues to be the best TV on right now. Great story, characters, and execution make GOT appointment television. Season Six was absolutely incredible and the Finale may have been the best hour of TV ever.
- •It's Always Sunny in PhiladelphiaLongevity and consistency make this one of the greatest. Sunny was an amazing show during seasons 4, 5, and 6 and has continued to put out quality since. The fact that it is the longest running show on TV tells it all. The Gang are the most ridiculous, crazy version of all of us and it is so fun to see what they get themselves into and how they justify their actions.
- •Breaking BadA great story that got better with every season. Breaking Bad continued to push themselves through five seasons of excellent television. The story progressed so well and kept shocking and awing all of us. Walter White's descent from teacher to drug kingpin is one for the ages and is a real pleasure to watch.
- •Mad MenThis addition is one I am rewatching and has come into my list later. Mad Men is such a great show and I think that is mainly because of its subtlety. The interplay between all of the characters is so well done that you just want to be in that era and hang out with these characters. Don Draper is a man that we can all relate to in some way or the other and its that realteability that makes it easy to root for him even when he makes poor decisions