Bike Race Buffet Routine
Years to perfect this
- •Put toast in the toasterThat way it toasts while you're exploring and you don't have to wait. Seen so many dudes waiting at the toaster like idiots.
- •Put a packet of butter in your pocketThey're all cold from the fridge or freezer. Pocket warms it up.
- •Grab a piece of cheeseThis is your "walking around cheese." So you're not on an empty stomach, and you make good buffet decisions.
- •Hit the buffet.I go eggs, bacon, oatmeal, every time. Or grits if there's grits. But there's never grits
- •But don't take an eye off your toast.The Euro guys will steal it
- •Take a peanut butter packet for later.I'll need it for a post race smoothie
- •Pick up your toast
- •Don't forget silverwareLong walk back from the table if you forget
- •Grab a snack for during the raceA croissant beats a Clif bar by stage 3