Reasons I'm Likely to Unfollow, Ranked
Applies to any social media
- 1.Bad spelling/grammarI understand a typo, but I'm an English major. Do your best out there.
- 2.Excessive selfiesIf all you post are selfies, you should think about your need for external validation, take a long look in the...dammit, you already do!
- 3.Annoying political viewsCan't tell you how many folks I thought I liked or respected until I found out they were Trump fans.
- 4.Pictures with dopersI'll follow someone after they compliment my book (which is about racing bikes clean), and then they pose for a photo, smiling with their arms around a millionaire cheater, and now I'm sad and confused.
- 5.Retweeting a celebrity parody accountI don't know why this annoys me so much. Wait, yes I do. Why would you follow someone who put Will Ferrell's photo as the avatar, claims no affiliation, and then posts jokes?