Weekend in Joshua Tree
- •Hike in the national parkOr climb rocks if you're good at that. I was scared I'd break my leg and get fired.
- •Stay at Kate's Lazy MeadowIt's an acre of desert filled with old Airstreams, all decorated awesome, with an above-ground pool, grills, croquet, etc.
- •Eat at Pappy and Harriet'sMaybe BBQ at Kate's one night and then go here the other night. Live music, great food, massive bar
- •Coffee at Joshua Tree Coffee CompanyProbably want that iced.
- •Natural Sisters CafeOverpriced but qualify stuff. I got a wrap.