Favourite podcasts at the moment
In no particular order. Picking my favourite podcast would be like picking a favourite child, extremely difficult but ultimately possible. Im going to have to do a separate podcast for my favourite Australian podcasts because there are too many to include.
- •My Dad Wrote A PornoI'm so late to the party (or should I say porno). Every week a hilarious British guy reads a chapter of a porno (that his dad wrote) to his hilarious friends. Discovering this podcast was the highlight of my July.
- •SerialThis podcast made me fall in love with podcasts.
- •Happy Sad ConfusedJosh Horowitz is great and so are his guests
- •Call Your GirlfriendAnn Friedman and Aminatou Sow speak about everything from racism and feminism to Kimye. Some emojis to some them up would be 👌🏽💅🏽🔥💯
- •The DollopComedians reading ridiculous/outrageous/stupid/hilarious stories from American history. You'll laugh a lot and surprisingly learn a lot too. 🇺🇸
- •Indiewire: Very Good Television PodcastIf you like TV you will most likely like this podcast. 🎬
- •TV Talk MachineThey talk about TV, TV and TV. It's my dream. 🎬
- •Lady Lovin'I love these ladies and their guests 💅🏽🎀💗