MY BRAND OF FEMININITY
I love being a lady! It's fun.
- •I live in dresses all summerEasy breezy femininity. I pair them with birks in the day and flats at night. Boots in the fall/spring. I don't wear heels because I like to run and my boyfriend's short.
- •My makeup is minimal and in the last few months has really dwindledProbably because I don't know how to use it properly. Someone teach me to use eye shadow?
- •I always have my toes painted, and sometimes my fingersIt depends on my job. I've grown them out and it feels very feminine 💅🏻
- •I usually have a pair of earrings on and my ringI avoid necklaces because I feel like my big boobies and the necklace fight for attention.
- •I shave regularlyRecently someone called my boyfriend and I 'slaves to society' because I shave and he prefers it that way. That really ticked me off. We've had conversations about it and it's what makes us both happy.
- •I'm soft and squishy in all the right placesAnd strong! I can open my own jars.
- •Red lipstick, perfumeI'll often just put on lipstick. Karma solid perfume from lush.
- •I love being able to use power tools, drink beer and do Jameson shotsWhile wearing a dress. It makes me feel sexy. I drove a tractor the other day, it felt so good.
- •I love cooking and baking for the people I loveMy work schedule this summer allowed me to make dinner for my boyfriend regularly. It made me so happy!
- •My period rules my emotions these daysI cried for 3 days this month. I try not to use it as an excuse for my behaviour or actions.
- •ConfidenceAs I get older I've become more confident with my body, my appearance, saying yes and saying no. I can't wait to see how much better it gets! As they say, confidence is sexy!