THINGS I FEEL COMPELLED TO FINISH
- •Books I hate...But only if they are books a bunch of other people are raving about. Not so much to be a joiner, more so that when said book is brought up I can voice my contrary opinion with confidence. Only reading half of it and saying it sucked? Not acceptable to me.
- •Food off my children's plates...But only if it's especially delicious or something expensive/healthy/seasonal I really don't want to waste. Example: the fresh raspberries my son left on his plate yesterday. I learned the hard way that finishing every abandoned grilled cheese crust only leads to misery.
- •Putting away my family's laundry....But not my own. Once I get all of their stuff neatly folded/hung up/put away I run out of steam and like the lazy crapbag I am I leave all of my stuff heaped on a chair in my bedroom.
- •Arguments....But only in my head. In real life when someone pisses me off I generally get so flummoxed I just clam up. Later in my head I imagine how it could have gone and come up with all sorts of intelligent points that will never ever see the light of day.
- •Lists...But only if someone requests them. As much as I love list app I am not especially prolific on here and I have several unfinished drafts-here I am including a small snapshot of my languishing lists.