Favorite religious books
As someone who's always been curious about religion, these have been my most enlightening reads
- •The BibleOf course.
- •God is not great by Christopher HitchensOne of my favorite critiques of religion
- •The year of living Biblically by A.J. JacobsA pretty easy and entertaining read, I learned some interesting things
- •The Book: on the taboo against knowing who you are by Alan WattsMy favorite book on Buddhism and Hinduism philosophy
- •Zealot by Reza AslanScholarly protective on Jesus of Nazareth
- •The Age of Reason by Thomas PaineThe most blistering critique of religion I've seen (next to the writings of Christopher Hitchens)