9 Snapchats I Saved Because They Made Me Chuckle
This list may come as great news for the few individuals who follow me on Snapchat and wasn't quick enough to screenshot these images. But for those who don't follow me...well, you're missing out! I'm not going to share my user name this time around but I will share a few of my most chuckle-worthy snaps. Captured and snapped by yours truly.
- •As a New Yorker, you don't really get surprised often. You see crazy shit every day. So when I saw this red cowboy hat on the subway tracks I naturally assumed a pimp in a velvet suit got ranover by a train
- •Ladies, don't try to act innocent.
- •Somes kids are so boss you don't know what to do with them. This little girl in particular was cutting people in a very long line at Fairway - on a bike. If you didn't let her in she would just roll over your toes like #idgaf!
- •Spoiler alert. I was in the bathroom when I took this snap. Don't judge. Who hasn't snapchatted while on the toilet?
- •History is important. And there are so many unanswered questions out there like: who invented the first drinking game? Or, did that person who coined the term 'hump day' in the office first get in trouble with H.R.?
- •Before I fell in love with a stripper, I fell in love with how awesome people are
- •This is the EXACT face I make when I smell cinnabons in the mall. Spot on, Thomas
- •Happy to see 50 Cent investing in sucessful business ventures. The secret is to find something relatable to your experiences
- •This, I was proud of. A little practical joke. However, my girlfriend wasn't too happy when it came down to the wipe