Already on li.st? Open in app.
Particularly poetic names for a puppy
- •GarfieldIronic, also loves Italian food
- •MalkinResponds to Russian commands
Because you are in the market for a feathered supplier of eggs.
- •ParmAn Italian, obviously
- •KenFollowing three are obviously siblings
What to name a feline friend if chance you happen upon a stray needing a living home.
- •TunaYou are what you eat
Monday, December 14.
- •The answer to a Jeopardy question was once "Who is Evgeni Malkin?"Who expected that one http://youtu.be/oxjfES3toqQ
- •There was a hockey player named Jim CareyHis nicknames were 'Net Detective', 'The Mask' and 'Ace'
- •On Twitter, Snowden is only following 1 accountThe NSA. Who's keeping tabs of who now? @Snowden
Because there was one Christmas scene or snow
- •Harry Potter
- •While You Were Sleeping
- •Pixar movies
- •The Santa Claus...just seeing if you were paying attention. You never know when you'll hear such a clatter to spring to your lawn to see a man in red breaking into your house
The best names and nicknames of players on the current Pittsburgh Penguins hockey team.
- 1.Lovejoy#12 Ben Lovejoy
- 2.'Sid the Kid'#87 Sidney Crosby - both his name and nickname rhyme
- 3.'Flower'#29 Marc-Andre Fleury - goalie with a girlie nickname
- •Having to actually know things...
- •Having to wonder...
- •Basic math skills
Things that should also have please-take-one-if-or-leave-one jars, located at continent locations
- •Pieces of Gum