WHY I CAN'T WAIT FOR SELF-DRIVING CARS
- •DD all the timeA disruption to the Uber-disrupted taxi industry. Whoops.
- •Road trips just got cheaperA cross-country road trip usually means you have a long stretch to drive either overnight or after a power sleep in a roadside motel. Having a 24-hour driver means you can sleep in the car!
- •Safer rides (if there are no more humans driving)Obviously this one only works if everybody agrees to leave the keys with the car. I'm not about riding around with lunatics still on the road.
- •More time to check emailsThis is a blessing and a curse, obviously
- •Personal deliveriesThe car is now a vehicle for your own shipping needs. Like picking up children from school.