A Bathroom Problem.
This is so common in public restrooms.
- •Five places to do what you came here for.
- •Only three places to wash your hands.
- •And only one place to dry your hands.
- •Which leads me to wonder if most people don't wash their hands in public restrooms. And of those, do 2/3 not dry their hands?
- •It seems like you need as many places to wash your hands as you have places to get them dirty. And you also need as many places to dry your hands as you have to wash them. Although, drying is probably quicker than washing, so maybe one less drying area.
- •Please wash your hands. Don't be gross and spread disease.