A Story Told in Very Bad Sketches.
As you can see, I do not make my living as an illustrator.
- •One day I was driving across a bridge in a small town.
- •A kid on a skateboard was riding on the sidewalk.
- •Remember how kids used to sag their pants?That area between the blue jeans and purple shirt is his white boxers.
- •A friend of the skater boy drove by.
- •Things seemed normal.
- •The guy in the car greeted his friend.You know how friends treat each other.
- •The skater, because he sagged his pants so much, was able to do something special...Please note how much underwear is showing.
- •Without pulling his pants down, he was able to moon his friend.
- •He just bent over a bit, pulled his boxers down over his pants and mooned away.
- •The guy in the car screamed his approval.