Best Thing Heard Today, Vol 8
- •I walked up to a 14 year old boy who has autism, as he was standing in the hall, doing nothing.
- •Me: What are you doing, bud?
- •14 year old boy with autism: It's choice time and I can't decide what I want to do.
- •Me: Why not?
- •14 year old boy with autism: Well, I have the attention span of a toddler because of my autism. It's hard to decide.
- •I can't tell you how great this is. A year ago if I had asked what he was doing now would have just told me to "Fuck off." Progress!!