Compliments for My Friend, Gina.
Today is @fade's birthday.
- •She understands the whole Oxford Comma deal and has an opinion, but doesn't push her opinion on others.
- •Despite a genius level IQ, she's very down to earth.
- •I worked in her classroom two periods a day for over a year and learned from her every single day.
- •She has more compassion for kids in SpEd than anyone I know.It's inspiring.
- •She's very modest.She's brilliant and beautiful, but she behaves as though she isn't.
- •gina has wonderful handwriting.
- •She's a safe driver, one of the few people who I feel comfortable riding with when she drives.
- •She was kind enough to be patient and teach me to enjoy sushi.Thanks, fade!
- •She's a speed reader. She often reads a book a day.
- •She's nice to me.And I'm not always a fun person.
- •She listens to understand, and doesn't just listen for her turn to talk.This is one of my favorite things about her.
- •She loves to learn.And isn't afraid to admit when she doesn't know something.
- •She's kind of waitstaff. She treats them well always.
- •She thinks about how to be more environmentally conscious and kind to the earth all the time.
- •Happy birthday, fade.