Concerts/artists I Long to See
Inspired by @fade Thanks for your list, fade. It got me thinking.
- •Dave Matthews BandI can't even believe I've never seen these guys.
- •Ben Harper.He's such a soulful guy.
- •Jack Johnson.I know. A lot of people consider him a "chick singer," as in "chick flick" but a singer. I don't care. I love the guy.
- •Jackson Browne.Oh, and if he could have David Lindley with him. Wow.
- •Eddie Vedder solo.I can't even imagine.
- •Springsteen.Solo or with the E Street Band.
- •David Gilmour.Of Pink Floyd. Solo, with anyone associated with Pink Floyd or any other group. He's amazing.
- •John (@john ) Mayer.Obviously I'm as straight as can be, but when he closes his eyes and sings while dancing...geez, I can see why the girls like him so much.
- •Tom Waits.That voice!
- •Counting Crows.Such deep lyrics.
- •Weezer.Fun, fun, fun music. I'd also try to rush the stage with a whole chocolate cake and request a song.