I love some kinds of curds. But I don't care for the term curd.
- 6.Key Lime CurdBleh. This sounded really good to me, but I threw most of it out.
- 5.Raspberry CurdThis is marginally okay. Not great and I'll never buy it again.
- 4.Banana CurdThis sounded way better than it was.
- 3.Cottage CheeseI like this well enough but rarely finish the pint. Small curd, please.
- 2.Coconut CurdNow we're talking. Awesome stuff! Great in a peanut butter sandwich, great on buttered toast, great on dry toast, wonderful on a spoon...
- 1.Lemon CurdOhhhh, this stuff is beyond words. The first time I tried it I was hooked. PB&LC, on toast, a spoon, on a bagel, anywhere. Wow! I work with a woman who made lemon curd one time for homemade scones. After the scones were gone I finished her lemon curd with a spoon. Probably a half cup. Totally worth the calories!!