Dear Bill's Secret Santa...
Just in case you're looking for ideas. Thanks for doing this @DawnCloud
- •What might I like from my Secret Santa?
- •Your favorite book or CD.With a note of why it's your favorite.
- •Do you draw or paint? I'd love to see your work.
- •Your favorite joke, handwritten.
- •A copy of your favorite recipe.
- •A small souvenir from your town.A postcard or magnet maybe?
- •I don't want or need anything fancy. What I'd like is something that's meaningful to you.
- •I don't care for spicy stuff or socks. Sorry.
- •Write me a story of your favorite day ever. Or why your best friend is your best friend. Tell me why you majored in what you majored in, in college. Write a note about something you're passionate about.
- •Here's a brief bio of me: I'm 53; married for 33 years; I have two kids age 24, and 21; I juggle and ride unicycles; I love, love, love books; I love music; I'm an aide in SpEd at a middle school; I'm pretty nerdy; I'm trying to learn how to play Dungeons & Dragons solo.
- •Is this helpful at all?