I Cant Tell If My Son Is Weird Or A Genius.
- •We have Thanksgiving with family on Thanksgiving day, so there are no leftovers. Years ago I started a tradition of my little family of four having our own Thanksgiving dinner the weekend before Thanksgiving. Today was the day.
- •Toward the end of the meal my son ate this. He's the bearded 24 year old; I'm still wearing an apron.
- •But...what is that?
- •Homemade bread with butter and gravy.
- •He put GRAVY on buttered bread. GRAVY!
- •I can't decide if this is really weird or simply genius.
- •I'm leaning towards genius.