I Made My Son A Xmas Present. Here It Is.
- •It's a dice tower.
- •Here's the top view.
- •It started as a cardboard tube like a poster might be mailed in.
- •I put gobs of hot glue on it to represent stones, then painted vines growing up the tower.
- •Here's where the dice come out.
- •I went to TJ Maxx and bought a wooden picture thing that was painted white and said "Just Married." It was banged up and on clearance for $3. I punted that and lined it with felt for the base.
- •My son plays Dungeons & Dragons and this is a dice tower made to fit the look and feel of D&D. The idea is that it mixes up the dice without them flying all over the game table.This was a blast to make, despite many burns from the hot glue gun.