Kent and Sara, a Tragic Tale
- •Setting: 9th grade, school hallway.
- •I was hanging out with my friend Kent, a giant nerd of the highest order.We were peas in a pod.
- •Sara Jackson, head cheerleader, most popular girl in school walked by.I had a giant crush on her. Giant, I tell you!
- •Kent was wearing a sweatshirt.Sort of like this, but it read "Ski Jackson Hole."
- •Sara stopped, looked at us, looked at Kent's shirt and walked over.
- •She looked pissed.
- •She said "Jackson's Hole?"
- •She pointed her finger and JABBED Kent in the chest and said "DON'T EVER WEAR THAT SHIRT AGAIN, KENT!"
- •And she walked away.
- •We were stunned.
- •Kent gets this faraway look in his eyes and said, all dreamy-like...
- •"Sara Jackson knows my name."
- •I nearly wet my pants laughing.