Me, by the Numbers I Don't Want to Know
List idea stolen from Brett Gerig @supabg who made a great list.
- •How much I've spent on securing every cover of each edition of the Fight Club 2 graphic novel.
- •The number of times I've been on FB on a computer, and out of boredom pulled out my phone to check FB before realizing that I was already on. Embarrassing!BTW, this doesn't happen anymore since I've discovered The List App. Whew!
- •Number of times I have paused while reading a book to look up a word on my dictionary app.Dictionary app - one of my favorite things about smart phones!
- •The number of times I've been reading a paper book and long pressed a word to make the definition pop up, like when using a smart phone or a Kindle.
- •Gallons of saliva kids at school have drooled on me. In my 15 years working in SpEd, I've had a few droolers. It can be pretty gross.I literally have drool on me right now.
- •The number of hobbies I've started.Juggling. Rubik's Cube. Making a steel drum. Playing steel drum. Unicyclist. Juggling. Guitar. Hackey Sack. Fiction writing. Making videos (pre YouTube!). Juggling again. Rubik's Cube again. Art. And...and...and...
- •Percentage of stores I've ever been in that I still remember where the restrooms are.I pee constantly, so I always know where the restrooms are.
- •Number of times I've seen Mean Girls.Hundreds. Literally.