Moon, a "Cool" 3d Book.
It actually is very cool...as long as your totally alone in the room.
- •I got this book at a yard sale. $3. Author Jim Bell is a very famous space guy and even has an asteroid belt named after him.
- •It's got great pictures. In 3D!
- •You have to turn the book sideways to see them properly.
- •It even includes a pair of 3D glasses.
- •"Glasses." They're attached to the book.Yes. That's a nose hole.
- •Here's where the quote marks around "cool" come into play...
- •Because you look like an idiot.
- •Great, informative book with fascinating pictures. But probably not for reading on the subway.