My 2016 to Do List
I'm not resolving to do this. Some will happen, some won't, and that's cool.
- •Read harder, read more.
- •Be more generousI'd like to find a food bank and donate regularly to it.
- •Spend more time with friends.I'm talking about you @fade
- •Be more chill when driving.This is one I've been working on for quite a few years now. I try to not get stressed if someone cuts me off. I really don't know their story and should just give them a break.
- •Take more pictures and get more pictures developed.And frame some.
- •Play with my GoPros more.
- •Learn to fly my drone really well.I'm one of the many people who got a drone for Xmas and it's one I can strap my GoPro cameras to (one at a time!). I don't want to make cruddy, shaky videos because I can't fly well.
- •Hike.I love hiking and haven't done any for a couple of years. I live in Oregon and there is good hiking within a very short drive of my house.
- •Spend more time outdoors.I did that somewhat this last year...sort of. I bought a new house and it has a great outdoor living room and I used that regularly, which was good. But I want to spend more time in parks and near rivers and lakes.
- •Write more and better lists on The List App.Obviously
- •Read more.I know this is already on the list, but let's be real. Once isn't enough.
- •Organize my music on my iPods.My son screwed them up and I need it fixed. One iPod for studio albums. One iPod for live bootlegs. One iPod with all of the Dave Matthews Band and Pearl Jam that I own.