My Favorite Beverages in My Life, Chronologically
I've always had a favorite beverage, but it has hanged many times over the years.
- •MilkThe original kind.
- •Chocolate MilkI drank this by the gallon in Jr. High (middle school to you kids).
- •CokeMy parents bought a motel when I was 9 and we had a Coke machine. I drank this for breakfast by the time I was 10.
- •TabOh that aftertaste was so bad at first, but so good once you got used to it. I remember the burn of the aftertaste and thinking "This must be what drug addicts feel."
- •Diet Coke
- •CoffeeFor a couple of years I roasted my own coffee at home and that was the best coffee I've ever had in my life. It was a lot of work, but I miss the taste.
- •Diet Coke with Lime
- •Soy LatteMilk and I no longer get along.
- •Diet PepsiThanks @fade for teaching me the truth.
- •WaterTap water. Not bottled. Stop buying bottled water.
- •Other beverages I've liked but have not been favorites: rum (never again); red wine; root beer; black tea, chai tea.Rum. No thank you ever again. That may be a list of its own some day.