Oreos I bought this summer.
I don't eat Oreos by the box. I bring them to school and my small department all try them.
- •Pumpkin Spice.Purchased in AUGUST! Hey Oreos, it's not Thanksgiving yet, by a long shot! This was extremely popular with coworkers.
- •Swedish Fish.Tastes sort of like Swedish Fish, sort of like red chemicals. Mostly gross. Nobody at school liked them.
- •Blueberry Pie.Surprisingly good. V popular.
- •Key Lime Pie.Yum! With graham cracker cookie. Another group favorite.
- •Choco Chip.Not great. Not bad. Everyone else liked them more than I did.
- •Candy Corn.I thought they were so-so, sort of bland. However they were a big hit with my friends.
- •Summer.Normal Oreo, but with blue creme.
- •Not Oreo brand, obviously. Newman's Own. Ginger flavor.I spit this out. Disgusting! Unless you passionately love ginger, I advise you to steer clear. Gross!
- •Also not Oreo brand, but a similar product. This is a Mexican knock off, filled with marshmallow instead of creme, and strawberry jam.This was bad if you expected it to be like an Oreo, but good if you had an open mind, which most people didn't. The cookie part was soft, which threw me at first.
- •Trader Joe's brand Mango Joe-Joe's.Delicious! Points deducted because there shouldn't be an apostrophe in the Joe-Joe's." These were a big hit, except with our principal. Principal Eric said "Bill, I disapprove of this one" and threw the second half away. Fool.
- •S'Mores.Freaking fantastic!! These were gone early.
- •Not to brag, but...oh hell yeah I'm bragging! Li.St tweeted my list!!