Pick 1: A Song or Fictional Character That Best Defines Me (and of course WHY!)
- •It's a toss up between The Narrator and Tyler Durden. Haha. Just kidding. I only wish that was my answer.
- •Margaritaville! Haha. Again, just kidding. I barely drink.
- •I wish it was @listbot that defines me. Listbot does inspire me, though. Inspires me to learn to fluently read 01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001.
- •It should be Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl Jam because, frankly, those lyrics are incomprehensible and, frankly, I rarely make sense. Still not it, though.
- •Stuart from Spin City was the sly perv that I wish I could be, but this still isn't it.
- •Third Rate Romance is the song that every female friend's husband that I know thinks embodies me. It doesn't. I'm actually a decent guy, but all husbands hate me. I don't know why.
- •Theodore Donald "Donny" Kerabatsos from The Big Lebowski probably defines me the best because I never shut up.
- •Rocky Mountain High by John Denver defines me. I love hiking and the mountains. I've never been to Colorado, but I like the idea of it.