Snorkeling Activities, Ranked
- •1) Relaxing.Nothing in my life is as relaxing as laying face down in the warm Pacific Ocean. I rarely admit this, but I've fallen asleep snorkeling because I was so relaxed. Only for a few seconds, but it felt great!
- •2) Turtle watching.My daughter and I saw this adorable guy this morning. I had to swim backwards to back off - he came towards us a bit and you're supposed to keep your distance. I could have easily touched him!
- •3) Finding stuff in the ocean.So, so fun! Stuff Found In The Ocean On Maui
- •4) Checking out coral.
- •5) Eel watching.Look how cute he is!
- •6) Fish watching!You'd think this would be higher, and really, it is. The difference between #1 and #6 is minuscule. All of these are awesome.
- •I'm rarely happier than when I'm snorkeling. Hanging out with my kids in the water is the best. When my son was smaller - like 5 years old - his mask would get water in it and he'd just climb up on my back like I was an island, completely out of the water, sit on his knees and fix it. Hilarious!