Something you don't see anymore.
- •Smoking on TV.
- •Anthony Bourdain made me think of this when I watched an episode of A Cook's Tour and he was smoking.
- •Robert Blake often had an unlit cigarette in his mouth on Baretta. Why didn't he ever light up? I always thought that was weird.
- •Tom Snyder smoked so much on his show that it was constantly mocked on SNL back in the day.
- •Johnny Carson smoked on The Tonight Show for years!
- •Columbo (Peter Falk) was always smoking cigars.
- •I don't miss this.