The Best Thing Heard Today, Vol 16
- •I was working with a 12 year old boy with autism. He'd made this "land shark" out of pipe cleaners.
- •The Orange part is the mouth, the brown part is the "dorsal fin that's sharper than a knife," and the yellow part is tentacles.
- •Don't cut yourself!
- •So anyway, this land shark was ramming repeatedly into my arm and I asked if it was attacking me.
- •12 year old boy with autism shrugged and said "No. he doesn't attack. He's just insulting you."
- •Where does he come up with this stuff?!