THE F WORD
- •When I was in 2nd grade I heard a hilarious joke at school. I couldn't wait for school to get over that day, but until it did I practiced that joke on several friends, to great success.I had good timing even back then.
- •As soon as he bell rang, I raced home to tell Mom my new joke:She loved jokes.
- •Me: "Hey Mom, you know the word FUCK?"
- •Mom "Uhh....yeah?"
- •Me (clueless to the shocked look on her face): "If you forget how to spell it, just remember; If you see Kay, tell her I hate her!"l Ha ha ha ha ha ha!"Catchy word play, there.
- •Me: doubled over laughing hysterically.
- •Mom: "Oh. Billy, we don't say that word. It's considered a cuss word."
- •Me: "Oh."
- •I put my head down and walked away, only then realizing why I'd never heard that word before.