The Meaning of Life in Five Bullet Points, According to Me
Inspired by @solena
- •Always be honest.I have trouble with this on one or two points and it causes more guilt and stress than I'm comfortable with.
- •Do more than is expected of you.This was my father's best advice. His exact words were "If you're paid to do $8 worth of work, put in $10 worth of work."
- •Take your job seriously, but take yourself lightly.
- •Let your freak flag fly. I know this is a tired old saying, but I think you really just have to be yourself, for yourself. Your life will be easier and happier for it.
- •Love.Love yourself. Love others. Always give love.
- •*Bonus Bullet Point* Turn up the radio.