Things I want to do in the New Year (not resolutions)
Inspired by @hillary79, and I'm even following the format and not capitalizing every word, like I usually do. I don't even know why I do that.
- •Read more. My best friend is on the verge of reading 100 books in 2016. I'm barely at 40. More next year!
- •Spend more time outside. Maybe just sitting in a beach chair reading in the local park, because Two Birds. But hiking, too. Some, anyway.
- •Start a bullet journal and actually journal. I'm quite excited about this one.
- •Cut back on Diet Pepsi.JK. That won't happen.
- •Post more thoughtful li.sts.
- •Convince @listbot to make its minions bring back Trending and Featured.Super pretty please with batteries on top!
- •Be more generous.
- •Learn to make a decent pie crust.I'm starting by trying one out tomorrow.
- •Meditate more often.