What Does the Emoji 😘 Mean to You?
Please make a suggestion as to what it means to you and how you use it.
- •It's one I struggle to understand.And yes, I'm old. I consider myself pretty tech savvy, but this one eludes me
- •One friend said it can mean "hugs and kisses" or "hugs and love" and said she uses it because there no hug emoji.
- •I use it as a replacement for "I love you"Or sometimes I'll use it when texting my boyfriend something like "hey, when you go to the store, can you pick me up some chocolate? 😘😘" it's like a thanks, I'll love you forever!!Suggested by @brittmaag
- •I use it to mean "blowing a kiss".Suggested by @Starmist
- •The closest thing to a hug. Says "I love you. You're the best!"Suggested by @pathb