Who Is Stealing All the Silverware?
I work at a middle school.
- •When I started working at this middle school 8 years ago, the staff lunchroom didn't have silverware.People were using plastic sporks, like they were kids. Or prisoners.
- •I bought a bunch of silverware at a yard sale, put it in the staff lunchroom for all to use and everyone loved it.
- •It disappeared after a while.
- •I emailed All Staff asking for it back.
- •I bought more.
- •More disappeared.
- •I wrote a poem to All Staff asking for it back.
- •All of it disappeared.
- •I've probably bought 150 pieces of silverware.
- •I write a physical note and taped it above the staff lunchroom sink, asking for people to return silverware.
- •This year I put 3 each of knives, forks and spoons in a cupboard with my personal stuff. Clearly this is someone's personal stuff.Plate. Bowl. Book. Chai tea bags. Lära Bars. Chapstick.
- •My personal silverware is disappearing.
- •It's pissing me off.
- •Who does this?!