10 Hamburg Graffiti Photos
I was in Hamburg in August 2015 and went out to find and photograph graffiti (which inadvertently led to a guided tour of the OZM Gallery, which was a very nice bonus). These are a selection of ten photos I choose for different reasons.
- •I've always liked clever little additions to public space like this.
- •A colourful, old-school style wall piece.
- •I like the statement on this one (one of many about the culture and acceptance of graffiti in Hamburg).
- •This is the first time I'd seen graffiti that uses textiles as part of the piece (this bird has fur)
- •This is a pretty clever use space because it's a low wall and the kid is kneeling down.
- •A classic tile piece, and a funky design too.
- •This is simple, but colourful and quirky.
- •I love that only the inside has been sprayed, it reminds me of those object d'art that are painted white on the inside and wood grain on the outside.
- •I like the picture in this, as well as the replaced head, and it's a great message for any wall.
- •I like one because it was in a locked playground behind a fence and some bushes, so I was pleased I could get a decent photo (without jumping the fence!)