(My) Top 5 uses for a business card
because, let's be honest, I am not calling.
- •ToothpickThe weight and thickness of an avergae business card slides perfectly between my teeth. Voila, no more beef jerky stuck up in there.
- •StopperFold, roll and stuff it in that little sipping hole. Nothing sucks more than your generous offer to pick up coffee for your co-worker turning into splish-splash stains on your favorite pink wool coat.
- •BookmarkDon't remember John Smith from ABC International? Don't worry, he probably doesnt remember you either, but he will help you remember what page you left off on.
- •StencilWhether you like fancy nail art or a classic french mani, that straight edge can give you stripes and clean tips. The corners help with geometric fun or perfect polka dots.
- •KindlingJust like those pesky parking receipts (and in my case, parking tickets), business cards have a way of piling up. Bring 'em all camping and even that damp Oregon wood will light up. (This is also incredibly cathartic.)