Already on li.st? Open in app.
To be continued ...
- •The Bees by Laline Paull
- •In the Unlikely Event by Judy Blume
- •Flex (Ooh, Ooh, Ooh) -- Rich Homie Quan
- •Cool for the Summer -- Demi Lovato
- •Wet Dollars -- Tink
With some help from 🍎🍏🍍🍌.
- •The Serial CommaUse a comma before the final conjunction in a list. It's also called an Oxford comma. I like apples, bananas, and pineapples. Then immediately get into a disagreement with your friend on whether to use the serial comma.
- •The Sentence-Joining CommaUse a comma to join two main clauses that are connected by a conjunction. Two main clauses ... whaaa? That means two full sentences. I like apples, but he likes pineapples. If you are joining two clauses that are not full sentences, do not use a comma. I polish apples and peel bananas. Yes, sometimes we use a comma if the second part of a sentence hugely contrasts the first, but let's not get into that today!
- •The Adjective CommaIf you can put the word "and" between adjectives, you can generally use a comma. I like big and red apples. I like big, red apples.
- 1.Whiskers on kittens
- 2.Schnitzel with noodles
- 3.Cream-colored ponies
- •No barking from the dogs 🐶
- •No smog
- •Momma cooked a breakfast with no hog 🍳
If you happen to find yourself there. Sorry, "Friday Night Lights," I don't eat at Applebee's.
- •Skillet QuesoIs that really beef in there?! IDK.
- •Original Chicken Crispers
- •El Presidente Margarita
These are real, ya'll.
- •You're So Vain-illaI bet you think this color is about you.
- •Who is the BossIt's Angela Bower.
- •So Many Clowns...So Little TimeCongress? Congress.
Gilmore Girls is really coming back. LET'S CELEBRATE!
- 1.The cake pajamas 🍰🍦🎂
- 2.The Mr. Peanut pajamas
- 3.The breakfast pajamas