Legit Reasons Ya Just Can't Sleep
And you were literally falling asleep just minutes earlier too—-
- 1.You have too many ideas running around in your head and they just won't back down or find a quiet corner.
- 2.The city (or county), in its infinite wisdom, has decided NOW is the time for street construction.
- 3.Your neighbors decide to have a personal fight/discussion right outside your door/window - alternatively you can hear this discussion through the walls for some reason.
- 4.You get in bed and THEN you remember the big project, paper, court document, filing or ________ that's due in eight hours, which will take at least twelve to complete and you wonder if calling in from a psych ward is a good excuse.
- 5.A bug or rodent makes an appearance, causing such disquiet in your heart that you might never sleep again, tonight or any night, especially if the critter isn't found and killed (preferably not by you).