Why Packing Cannot Be Done - So We Should Just Give Up
Snarky, but true
- •Even if you don't completely unpack from your last trip, you will forget something essential.
- •If you don't look at the clothes you're packing carefully, inevitably some will have horrid stains and others will have shrunk in the wash (natch).
- •Regardless of the lists you create and check and your spouse checks with you, you'll either forget your passport or go to the wrong airport.
- •You can buy/replace almost everything once you get there... Unless it's your bra and you wear a "gifted" size.
- •The weather this year will be completely different from last year. Global warming is real people!
- •You'll still have an unforgettable time (good or bad) as long as you're not traveling with your family.