BANDS EVERYONE LOVES BUT I JUST CAN'T GET INTO...
Sorry, I tried. I really tried.
- 1.Dinosaur Jr.I have put songs on countless playlists, I even bought a copy of "Bug" and listened to it thoroughly. Still, nothing. Maybe it's J's voice? I can't quite put my finger on it.
- 2.The EaglesMy dislike started with The Big Lebowski and it continues to this day. If I am riding in someone's car and they have an Eagles CD, I throw it out of the window.
- 3.The Rolling StonesMinus "Beast of Burden" and "Get off my Cloud" ...I'm not interested
- 4.MegadethBecause there's Pantera, Slayer, and Metallica that's why.
- 5.Dave Matthews BandI really shouldn't have to explain this one.
- 6.The BeatlesTheir songs all sound like the same song and it's not a good song.
- 7.Sonic YouthI can't tell you how many times I've listened to "Sister", "Goo", "Washing Machine", and "Daydream Nation". I've been hoping to find a few songs here and there that I really like but haven't found any. I'll keep listening and hoping.