POST GRAD. SCHOOL READING LIST
I have a stack of books piling up that I have had no time to read because of grad. school. Here's a few.
- •The Big Sleep by Raymond ChandlerI've been wanting to read Chandler and everyone recommends this as THE starting point.
- •Frank: The Voice by James KaplanA gift from my wife and something I've been wanting to read for years. Clocking in at 800 pages, I have rarely had the time to read this. Soon.
- •Get in the Van by Henry RollinsStarted this about a year ago but had to shelve it when school started. Can't wait to finish it.
- •Daily Rituals: How Artists Work by Mason CurreyRecommended by many people.
- •Ghettoside: A True Story of Murder in America by Jill Leovy
- •I am Pilgrim by Terry HayesApparently, it's the only thriller I need to read this year.