What's Stressing Me Out Today
Well, any day really but especially so today.
- •My co-workers' ability to be so vague that no matter how much I press, I'm never quite sure if we're all working on the same thing.
- •Knowing I have to pick my kid up for a dentist appointment while on a conference call and wondering if I can convince her to be quiet enough so that no one will know she's in the car.
- •My absolute belief that I'll forget our passports for vacation.
- •My husband scheduling an in person business meeting at 1 when we have to be on a plane at 5. Argh!
- •The directions to our vacation rental home. It consists of no street numbers and quaint directives like, turn right when you see the castle on the left.