Already on li.st? Open in app.
Here is some leather I have available for purchase, if you're interested in anything please drop a line on here or to email@example.com
- •These guys are just hanging out at my house, let's find them a good home!
- •Koi Trucker Wallet
- •Drinky Crow Trucker Wallet with Blue Stingray Accents
Becoming an apprentice isn't easy at all but these things can help. (FYI this is all from my experience so take what you can use, leave the rest behind.
- 1.Don't.Everyone wants to have what the think is a "cool" job and don't realize the amount of work and commitment it takes to get where you need to be. The market is already flooded with tons of tattooers (many of which deliver sub par work) so if you want a easy way in and don't care about the trade, you're better off finding something else to do.
- 2.Get Tattooed (A LOT)This one seems pretty straightforward. Why would you want to tattoo without being into the art form for yourself. Getting tattooed helps you see what your future clients will be going through and can help with your bedside manner and grounding. Also if there is someone specific that you want to learn from GET TATTOOED BY THEM! No one likes hiring random people that stop by to "See if you're hiring Apprentices" and it gives your would be mentor and you a chance to get to know each other.
- 3.Draw All The TimeWhile tattooing is more of trade craft than just an art, it's important to keep practicing. The more you put in the more you get out. Flash and design books (that are quality) help you learn the in's and outs of what makes a good tattoo design wise and help teach basic fundamentals. Also have your drawings critiqued to help build up your strengths and weaknesses.
- •Ouija Board Purse
- •Oracle Body Jewelry Belt
- •Drinky Crow Trucker Wallet with Stingray Leather.
- •2.5 Zillion of these bad boys.
- •2.5 Zillion of these.
- •And five zillion of these for @bluetileSC
- •Enders GameI've read this book at least once a year since I was in 5th Grade. It does a really good job building the world and keeps you interested to the end.
- •Two Years Before The MastI randomly picked up this book in high school and it ended up being one of my favorites. The story of a man acting as an indentured servant on a ship told through his day to day activities. Highly recommend.
- •Apathy And Other Small VictoriesThe funniest book I've ever read. If the first chapter doesn't get you, you have soul.
- •InfernoIt's a classic for a reason. Buy the ticket, take the ride.