The Snacks I Hide From My Children in my Nightstand
Kids Are Like Seagulls Sometimes.....
- •Fiber One BrowniesOnce my 13 year old ate 3-4 at a time when I stored it in the common snack place in the kitchen and he had diarrhea. Wonder why huh?
- •Harvest Snaps Snapea CrispsBlack pepper is my favorite!
- •Skinny PopMy kids think movie popcorn rocks - so, for this reason, and this reason alone, you couldn't possibly appreciate the simplicity of my Skinny Pop!
- •My XXX Acai-Blueberry PomerganateI really think it is about the bottle shape that turns on my 9year old and the "cute pink" color for my 7 year old. This is why I hide them!
- •Animal CrackersNeed I say more? These things are like a kid magnet! Hidden, so my bag last me forever....just a few savored at a time!