Designing the Plant Nite Wedding of your dreams!
Here's a Plant Nite approved guide to throwing a succulent inspired soirée!
- •ColorHaving a color palette is like setting the foundation of your wedding! Here's a spectrum of colors, all inspired by succulents of course.
- •AttireAttire sets the tone for the event and is a great way to pull in your color and theme! Have your bridesmaids carry succulent bouquets to tie it all together.
- •Don't forget the boutonnière! Although it's subtle, it all circles back to theme!
- •Modern DecorGeometric shapes, simple fonts and mixed metals make the succulents the shining stars of this dining table!
- •Romantic and Rustic DecorVintage candle holders, twine, lace and dreamy fairy lights are all accented by rustic succulents!
- •FavorsThese mini succulents make the perfect favor for your guests to take home! Succulents are pretty low maintenance so yours guests will have something to remember your special day for a long time to come!
- •MonogramThis is a fun DIY activity to do together before your special day. All you need is some succulents and a monogram planter. Plus you can keep this around afterwards to incorporate into your home's decor!
- •The CakeThis cake is sure to give your wedding a sweet ending! Plants add an unexpected element to the classic wedding cake.
- •Candy BarLove is sweet! Impress your guests with a succulent colored candy bar.