MY JOB IS WEIRD
I work in the art department for movies and tv and web sketch comedy. some things I've done:
- •buy out all the veggie hotdogs at two whole foods so that Jordana Brewster could take a bath in them.
- •throw handfuls of dollar store underwear at Bruno Mars
- •furiously blow up a huge bunch of balloons that are needed immediately! (balloon blowing up should be a happy and stress free activity.)
- •find, purchase, gut and sink a beautiful 70s pick up truck in a lake
- •mix up a realistic substance for semen (both edible and non)
- •commission a muppet-like puppet of a fetus (that could rap)
- •borrow a full-sized taxidermy mountain lion and haul it up a mountain in the wilds of Colorado
- •create last minute edible internal organs from ingredients found at a nearby bodega (veggie sausage, beet juice), and then convince Billy Crystal that they are edible (he was skeptical to say the least).
- •let James Van Der Beek wash my car
- •make cans of whoop ass for Stone Cold Steve Austin to open up (actually Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli)
- •provide a cocaine substitute for Ralph Macchio to snort
- •take all the library stickers off of books in a library, so they just looked like books in an office (and then put them back on)
- •furiously put together a 2000 piece puzzle so characters could finish it in a scene (another usually stress free activity)
- •stand inside an elevator with a naked Eva Green
- •build a swimming pool. on a hill. and fill it with water during a terrible drought. and then empty it the next day.